We are looking for an experienced Engineer to be part of our five-person Apple team, dedicated to building great native iOS, macOS, and watchOS applications.
Gross annual compensation range for the role is €60,000-€65,000 based on experience and we are committed to increasing salaries every year based on company and individual performance. In addition to that, we also have awesome benefits, which you can check out below.
You can work from anywhere in the world.
Our apps are 100% Swift and we're adopting SwiftUI. We support hundreds of thousands of weekly active users while successfully keeping a 4.8 rating on the App Store.
As an iOS/macOS Engineer, your main responsibilities will be:
- Developing new features for iOS, macOS, and watchOS platforms
- Designing, breaking down, and completing projects of a small to medium scope with high-level productivity
- Working closely with product managers, designers and other stakeholders, communicating effectively, and contributing to all stages of the development
- Resolving most technical issues autonomously and designing well-organized code
About the Team
We are a global team of 100+ awesome people working from over 40 countries around the globe. We hire globally, you work locally—in the heart of London, a beach outside of São Paulo, or a quiet village near Florence, the choice is yours. Every few months we travel to meet up somewhere in the world and spend some quality time together. We place a huge amount of trust in our people, and we measure the outcomes rather than the work itself. Our values fuel our results.
We would love to hear from you if you are passionate about technology and are eager to learn and work with all Apple platforms.
In particular, we are looking for:
- Strong experience developing for iOS or macOS
- Great knowledge of Swift
- Experience with RxSwift or Combine
- Experience with software engineering best practices
- Eagerness to make contributions to improve our products
- Proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal, is required for success in a remote and primarily asynchronous work environment
Bonus points for:
- Experience with SwiftUI
- Experience in developing for macOS
- Experience with the Composable Architecture or any other REDUX-like architecture
- 24 days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays
- In-person meetups for team-building (expenses covered)
- 4-6 weeks paid sabbatical (depending on the tenure of the employee)
- Laptop and a €2,000 budget to set up your home office
- Reimbursement for co-working space membership or internet service at home
- €4,000 contribution for training, workshops, and conferences
- Health (physical and mental) budget of 2,000€ per year
- Support for buying tools you need for doing your best work (even eyeglasses if you need a new pair)
Davno i davno, u Estoniji ranih 2000-ih, osnovana je kompanija.
Kako su se širili njihovi klijenti i projekti, tako su se širile i njihove liste obaveza. Stalno su pitali: „Šta da planiramo za ovaj projekat?“ I „Koliko smo vremena proveli radeći na tome ponovo?“ Tako su stvorili alat za praćenje vremena. Ako bi klijenti želeli više uvida u to gde je potrošeno vreme, dali bi im vremenski izveštaj. Klijenti su VOLELI ove izveštaje. Počeli su da pitaju: "Hej... možemo li i mi koristiti tajmere?" I rođen je Toggl Track.