We are looking for an experienced Senior Engineer to be part of our five-person Apple team, dedicated to building great native iOS, macOS, and watchOS applications.
Gross annual compensation for the role is €68,000 and we are committed to increasing salaries every year based on company and individual performance. In addition to that, we also have awesome benefits, which you can check out below.
You can work from anywhere in the world.
Our apps are 100% Swift. We support hundreds of thousands of weekly active users while successfully keeping a 4.8 rating on the App Store.
As an iOS/macOS Engineer, your main responsibilities will be:
- Developing new features and improving our iOS, macOS, and watchOS applications
- Designing, breaking down, and completing projects of a medium to large scope with high-level productivity
- Proactively finding problems of existing systems and processes, proposing solutions, and owning the technical excellence of the team
- Working closely with product managers, designers and other stakeholders, communicating effectively, and contributing to all stages of the development
About the Team
We are a global team of 100+ awesome people working from over 40 countries around the globe. We hire globally, you work locally—in the heart of London, a beach outside of São Paulo, or a quiet village near Florence, the choice is yours. Every few months we travel to meet up somewhere in the world and spend some quality time together. We place a huge amount of trust in our people, and we measure the outcomes rather than the work itself. Our values fuel our results.
We would love to hear from you if you are passionate about technology and are eager to learn and work with all Apple platforms.
In particular, we are looking for:
- Strong experience developing for iOS or macOS
- Great knowledge of Swift
- Experience with RxSwift or Combine
- Experience with software engineering best practices
- Eagerness to make contributions to improve our products
- Proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal, is required for success in a remote and primarily asynchronous work environment
Bonus points for:
- Experience in developing for macOS
- Experience with the Composable Architecture or any other REDUX-like architecture
- Experience with SwiftUI