QA Analyst - Automation (Job ID# JR04126), Belgrade
FIS has acquired SunGard. Pushing the pace of financial technology, together we’ll help our clients solve technology challenges for their business – whether its capital markets in Mumbai or community banking in Macon.
FIS is a global leader in financial services technology, with a focus on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk & compliance, consulting and outsourcing solutions. Through the depth and breadth of our solutions portfolio, global capabilities and domain expertise, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 55,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing, financial software and banking solutions. Providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that empowers the financial world, FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
This is an exciting and challenging position within a successful software development team in the Financial Services sector. The success of the business means that this is also a fast paced, yet rewarding environment in which to work. The role is a hands-on focussed role and we are looking for someone with the necessary experience and analytical skills to confidently get up to speed quickly. The products are highly complex; therefore this represents a significant challenge and certainly a great opportunity to take your career in QA to the next level.
- Significant experience in similar QA or Testing role
- Thorough understanding of standard testing principles, methodologies and terminology
- Developing, maintaining and executing automated test scripts
- Risk analysis with application to test prioritisation
- Ability to work in a co-operative team environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge and proven experience of the full systems development lifecycle/application lifecycle management, covering both Agile and Waterfall
- Strong analytical skills
- Familiarity with applications/tools including:
o Test automation software, e.g. QTP, TestComplete, Silktest
o Source control, e.g. ClearCase, VSS, SVN, Rational
o Test management software, e.g. Quality Centre, TFS, MTM
o Microsoft applications, including Office, SQL
o Virtualisation Software, including VMWare
- Experience in programming / use of compilers / profiling tools
- Mathematical skills/knowledge
- Fluency in second language
- ISEB or ISTQB qualified
- Ideally a Computer Science, Science or Mathematics degree or equivalent.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Please use only following link in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered): Apply Here.