Inovatec is an exciting growth company based in Burnaby, BC, established in 2006. We are North America’s leading provider of cloud-based software solutions for the automotive, motorcycle, powersports, and equipment financing industries. Our solutions are used by some of the largest banks, credit unions, and finance companies in Canada and the U.S.
At Inovatec, we foster a diverse and inclusive environment that encourages collaboration where we grow together and win as a team. It’s important that we live up to our four core values: make sound decisions, get better every day, find a way, and we before me. We thrive by challenging the status quo to push the industry forward, and we know when to have fun! With team members across North America and Europe, we’re committed to investing in the development of our team, no matter where they’re located.
This is an opportunity to join a passionate group of innovators at a fast-growing company: over the last 5 years, we have more than doubled in size, and we expect to double again in the next 5 years. This position will be an integral part of our QA Team as we head into the next phase of our growth.
- perform functional tests
- creating test cases following pre-written testing instructions
- create quality measurements to track improvement in products
- execute quality improvement testing and activities
- ensure products meet customer expectations and demand
- create reports documenting errors and issues for fixing
- work closely with the development team to improve existing products
- maintain standards for reliability and performance of production
- software testing experience
- a good knowledge of test methodology
- working experience with test case management tools
- working experience with bug/issue tracking tools
- working experience in testing web based products
- basic SQL knowledge
- working experience with Postman is a plus
- working experience with test automation tools is a plus
- a good knowledge of .NET platform and coding principles is a plus
- fair knowledge of design patterns (MVC, MVVM) is a plus
- verbal and written communication skills in English
- you are able to be both detail-oriented and grasp the “big picture”: understand how the software provides business value to the client
- you understand the importance of software QA analyst role in software development
- you are self-reliant and proactive: you look for solutions rather than excuses
- you view challenges as opportunities for self-improvement and professional advancement
Our core values:
Make sound decisions: We put ourselves in our customer's shoes, always ensuring we have the right facts and focus on solving the right problems.
Find a way: No matter the challenge, we overcome hurdles, seek out solutions, and follow through on commitments to consistently exceed expectations.
Get better every day: With our growth mindset and positive attitude, we apply our passion for innovation not just to our products, but also to ourselves.
We before me: Our collaborative spirit pushes us to act without ego, to communicate openly and honestly, and to win as a team.
What we offer:
- Long term, full-time employment (8 hours per day, Monday-Friday) in an office in Belgrade or Kragujevac (during COVID-19 we can work from home, work from the office is an option if you adhere to all health and safety on work measures)
- Growth potential
- Opportunity to be part of a highly talented, professional and friendly team in a dynamic working environment
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies
- Excellent working conditions and equipment
- Further professional development
- Relaxed, casual and stress-free, yet professional working environment
- Very competitive salaries and performance-based bonuses
- Private health insurance
- Private pension
- Fully covered sick leave
- Udemy for business account
- All benefits paid pursuant to relevant Serbian laws
- Soft drinks, tea, coffee
- Social activities and a very friendly working environment