Team: Product and Development
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
IvyExec.com is a leading online career platform for successful business professionals. With over 1.5 million executives within our global online membership, Ivy Exec partners with organizations that wish to gain visibility to this highly sought-after, high caliber demographic. Our Corporate and University clients include MIT, INSEAD, SalesForce, Deloitte Consulting, Nielsen, and others. Ivy Exec has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in the US for 3 consecutive years.
Are you the person who takes everything apart just to see if you can put it back together again? Do you have a passion for understanding the mechanisms behind everyday objects that most people take for granted? Do you constantly as yourself, “I wonder how that actually works?” If so, Ivy Exec needs you! We are looking for a passionate, curious, detail oriented Quality Assurance Analyst reporting directly to the Lead QA Analyst and Dev Team Lead to test our enterprise and consumer facing software products. As a QA analyst you will be crucial to the success of our software product and platform teams by ensuring that software is built to specification and thoroughly tested before being released.
- Attending sprint planning meetings to review user stories and requirements and providing feedback on testability and effort needed
- Attending daily standup meetings and informing team on testing issues and dependencies
- Identifying test requirements from specification documentation and creating test plans
- Functional application testing in client/server and mobile environments including all major modern web browsers, iOS, and Android tablets and phones, thoroughly performs parallel testing on different platforms and databases
- Integration testing of the interfaces between our enterprise and consumer facing software across platforms
- Integration testing of the interfaces between front-end and back-end components
- Work closely with front end developers, back end developers, product managers, and stakeholders to create, revise, and test all product requirements specifications and acceptance criteria including design artifacts, functional artifacts, technical artifacts, and technical design documents and execute tests
- Identify, document, test, and report on software bugs in new and existing products; cosmetic, functional, integration, and exploratory testing
- Perform thorough regression testing at regular intervals to ensure that known issues do not re-occur
- Proven working experience in software quality assurance - minimum 2 years
- Demonstrable expertise in analytical, quantitative, and qualitative thinking
- Demonstrable expertise in algorithmic problem-solving
- Working knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle and QA role in software management
- Strong attention-to-detail, persistence, and an eagerness to learn and explore
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks in multiple assignments environment
- Working knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Working knowledge of Agile planning, estimation and tracking practices in JIRA or similar tool including tasks, stories, epics, and sprints; story points, original estimation, time left, and burn down reporting.
- Working, practical knowledge of JIRA configuration including issue creation, issue moving, assigning issues, field configuration, workflows
- Familiarity with advanced functions such as issue type creation, JQL queries & filters, roadmaps, reporting.
- Effective communication skills in written and spoken English.
- Competitive compensation package
- Modern, flexible work options including work-from-home days and rolling PTO policy
- A fast-paced, Agile environment that rewards expertise and thought leadership
- The ability to contribute to core company initiatives in a practical way