As a business we support the unlocking of fresh thinking and the inception of technology initiatives for our clients throughout the world. Our teams of professionals join up ideas and action, connect people with people and people with technology to ensure that individuals and organizations fulfill their potential. We combine an entrepreneurial spirit with a “customers come first” approach. We work with honesty, integrity and accountability. We are responsive and responsible. These are the qualities our clients value the most. That’s why they are the qualities we uphold above all.
You will be part of cross functional team of technologists and business teams with a responsibility to ensure a quality focus as part of the development process. As a QA Analyst, you will be involved throughout the development lifecycle with particular responsibility in the quality assurance of software development, Tier 3 production support and test automation creating test scripts and test scenarios.
Responsibilities include identifying test objectives and developing scenarios, development and execution of test automation, test data, test bed setup, results analysis and reporting, defect reporting, code verification and metrics collection.
The ideal candidate will have experience across all phases of the software development lifecycle to include user story/requirements reviews, designs, testing, deployment and maintenance. Ability to identify and communicate risks, solutions, issues and status, strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple requests while meeting deadlines.
- Work as part of a collaborative team of technologists and business partners to provide the highest quality experience for our customers
- Ensure quality assurance processes are implemented and adhered to by project squads
- Develop, execute and maintain test automation scripts using Selenium Java, Protractor, Appium
- Provide Tier 3 production support for various products and investigation of reported production issues
- Design, develop and execute functional, integration, system and regression tests
- Perform test execution, defect management, resource tasking, monitoring and test case reporting for production patch and release cycles across varying projects
- Provide after-hours on-call support as necessary to assist with releases and product maintenance on a rotating basis
- Work closely with partner vendor resources to meet project milestones
- Provide insightful feedback, testing estimates, acceptance criteria and high-level test scenarios for user stories / requirements
- Actively participate in continuous quality and team improvement initiatives for accuracy and efficiency, including proposing process changes and new tool evaluation/recommendations
- 5+ years of software testing experience to include test case design, execution, defect tracking and reporting
- 3+ years’ experience building, managing, executing, and reporting automated tests; Selenium Java, Cucumber, Appium, Protractor, Typescript, Chai, UFT
- 2+ years working experience with Agile development methodologies such as Scrum
- Understanding of coding enterprise application languages such as Java, PHP, Python…
- Experience in analyzing user stories / requirements / acceptance criteria and translating into test cases scenarios and test cases
- Experience with test management and tracking tools - Jira, Quality Center/ ALM, etc…
- Demonstrated ability as a continuous self-learner
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, time management, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills including written, verbal, listening, and presentation.
- Proficient using standard office software such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook.
We are seeking an experienced Software Test Engineer to support our SaaS workflow and analytic business systems. This is a critical role both as analyst and quality contributor to our process, ensuring that every product we deliver to clients is the highest quality.