For more than three decades, TCP Software (formerly known as TimeClock Plus) has provided premier workforce management solutions to millions of users every day. We meet the needs of our customers by providing innovative software and hardware designed to help administrators track employees, manage labor costs and reduce compliance risk. TCP’s software suite includes Time & Attendance, Leave Management, Document Management, Advanced and Dynamic Scheduling and more, all of which integrate with all major payroll systems as well as our extensive portfolio of time collection solutions. From private to public sector, organizations of all sizes rely on our easy-to-use solutions designed with one goal in mind: Empowering people to work better.
We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer to join our creative and talented team in Belgrade.
- Developing test automation scripts;
- Research and implement new testing strategies, tools, and techniques;
- Document and maintain test cases;
- Provide analysis of testing results to our development team for needed improvements and further development;
- Manual testing.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- 1-3 years of development experience with testing frameworks such as Protractor and Selenium.
- Be familiar with agile development and scrum concepts.
- Understand the full scope of regression, positive and negative, white box and black box, load and functional testing methodologies.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of continuous integration tools such as Jenkins and Cruise Control.
- Experience performing tests using virtual and/or cloud environments.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field;
- Experience with GitHub pull requests or other code review systems.
What You Can Expect:
- International and diverse working environment;
- A creative, talented and supportive team;
- Competitive compensation package;
- 8 hours to volunteer and impact the community;
- The work/life balance you need to be successful;
- Private health insurance;
- Culture that promotes focus on customers, innovation, teamwork, accountability and open communication.