Tremend Software Consulting
Rad od kuće
Tremend is the newest software engineering hub for Publicis Sapient, infusing over 16 years of experience in using its advanced technical expertise. Joining forces with Publicis Sapient will help propel our organization forward, providing a good mix of talented engineers, technology, continuous improvement, innovation, and R&D. Here, you will find a place where you can power advanced software in diverse, innovative, and engaging projects for some of the world's most iconic brands, using cutting-edge technologies, and you will have the opportunity to mix and shake ideas and creativity in our very own experimental playground - Tremend Labs.
This is how your day-to-day will go:
- Review and analyze user stories and acceptance criteria and develop effective test plans and automated tests in collaboration with the development team;
- Understanding the flow of code and how it interacts with different components;
- Setting, maintaining, and performing test automation frameworks on multiple application platforms, building test scenarios and acceptance tests;
- Noting all testing actions you have performed in daily and weekly reports;
- Researching test tools, methodologies, and trends and upgrading existing practices and processes.
Do you know how to play with these things?
(don’t worry if you haven’t experienced all of them, none of us did)
- Experience using WebDriver.io
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in UI & API testing and automation (knowledge of multiple tools is preferred)
- Test analysis skills (ideally ISTQB qualification)
- API and web services knowledge (REST)
- Good understanding of modern QE principles and paradigms like Test Pyramid, Shift-left, Continuous Verification, CI/CD, TDD, BDD, etc.
- Degree in Computer Science or related engineering discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Well organized – able to plan own work and track progress against a plan
- Methodical worker, high attention to detail and tenacious problem solver
- Strong communicator, both written & oral. Able to explain technical issues and solutions to peers.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge or experience in any Cloud Platform
- Knowledge of Mobile testing using tools like Appium, Flutter or similar
- Practical experience in Agile frameworks (Scrum) and tools (Jira)
Much more in it for you!
Besides an exciting job in a tremendous team, here's what you can expect:
- A fast-paced tech environment
- Continuous growth & learning
- Open feedback culture
- Room for own initiative & ideas
- Transparency about results & strategy
- Recognition & reward for hard work
- Working with a flexible schedule
- Learning & development programs
- 20 vacation days
- 'Work your world' program
- Many others perks