We are looking for a looking for a passionate QA Automation Engineer to join our IT team with experience using the Selenium .NET Framework, or other comparable UI test automation frameworks.
As a QA Automation Engineer at our company, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and troubleshooting automated test scripts to validate the technical and functional integrity of web, mobile, and service-based application components.
The ideal candidate should have the following skills and experience:
- Working knowledge of at least one automated testing tool such as Selenium, but other technologies area also accepted
- Experience automating testing of web services and technologies (Examples: REST API and JSON/XML)
- Experience with coded UI automation testing, Java Script UI Testing and UI Test Automation
- Designing, developing, and maintaining manual and automated test scenarios to address business and technical use cases
- Testing plan and testing case design, development and maintenance
- Continually expanding scope of automated test coverage and frameworks
- Contributing to process improvements by identifying problems, driving discussion, and evaluating alternatives
- Solid written and spoken English skills
The following experience is also desired, but not required:
- Understanding of the Agile Methodology, as well as development practices like TDD
- Experience with .NET and Selenium .NET Framework
- Familiarity with IDEs for .NET like Visual Studio
- Understanding of the software development life cycle
We are offering:
- Competitive salary
- Working in an international team
- A chance to participate in a huge project, with top-of-the-game clients
- Work from home
This is a work from home position and will require that candidates are willing and able to work from home.