QA Automation Engineer
CompStak envisions a commercial real estate industry in which accurate and transparent data leads to better, faster deals for everyone. We gather critical information that is hard to access, then make it instantly and seamlessly available to our platform members.
We are looking for a talented Engineer in Test to help us bring our unique data products to the market. This is a full-time opportunity, based in Belgrade. You will be working in the following environment:
- Detailed BDD scenarios written in Gherkin
- Next-gen Software Quality Management Platform (Allure TestOps)
- One-click execution of entire test suite from Jenkins, Argo Workflows, Allure TestOps
- UI automated tests written in Python (Selenium+Pytest)
- API automated tests written in Python (requests)
- Load tests written in Python (Locust)
- Docker-based testing environments are automatically created for every PR
- An agile environment with 2-week sprints
- And much more
Skills & Experience
We are looking for an Engineer in Test who has a proven track record of delivering high-quality, maintainable software. At CompStak we provide a fantastic environment for your continuous personal and professional growth, and in return, we hope that:
- You are proficient in Python, Selenium, Jenkins, CircleCI and other automated testing tools
- You are an expert in System, Integration, Regression & API testing using different automation tools (selenium webdriver, postman, etc)
- You develop automation test suites to cover functional and regression tests for the platform
- You execute tests manually and debug failures
- You don't just write code - you craft it, which results in a maintainable test suite
- You execute automated tests analyzes and reports results as needed
- You focus on CI/CD and delivery automation
- You can release stable products within given time frames
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Knowledge of OOP, design patterns
- Knowledge of customizing test reports
Big plus if:
- You like improving your approach to development and testing
- You have experience in Load/Performance Testing
- You have experience working in Agile Methodology
- You can write good documentation
Launched in 2012, we’ve built a network of over 30,000 brokers, appraisers and research professionals across the country, using a unique crowdsourced model. Our clients enjoy the foremost lease and sale transaction data combined with a robust analytics platform. CompStak’s unique data and intuitive platform is used by the world’s largest real estate investors, lenders, brokers and appraisers to compare properties, underwrite investments and loans, close deals and track market trends.
CompStak has over 100 team members in the US and overseas; and we continue to grow. We’re backed by top VCs and industry players like Morgan Stanley, Canaan Partners, IA Capital, Transamerica, Moody’s, RealPage, 500 Startups, and Daily Mail Group, and have raised over $75m to date. Our HQ is in New York City, we have regional offices in Atlanta, Chicago and Los Angeles, and we have an international office in Belgrade, Serbia.
We pride ourselves on an environment that is fun, collaborative, and rewards hard work. We look forward to the value that future employees will add to our amazing teams!
CompStak is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates employees and applicants of all identities, backgrounds, abilities, and perspectives. We foster a welcoming work environment that supports diversity and inclusion, and we reject discrimination or harassment of any individual. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance with any part of the application process, please let us know. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.