QA Automation Engineer
QA Automation Engineer
Crossover, the world’s largest #remotework company is looking for high performing QA automation engineers for long-term, full-time roles. We offer 100% #remotejobs working with the best talent from around the world. QA automation engineers perform thorough testing activity regimens for a portfolio of more than 100 different Cloud-based Saas products.
You are part of a team responsible for ensuring the highest quality of our products by using the latest technologies and toolsets. QA automation engineers are responsible for producing test automation scripts which provide coverage of the functionality of products you are responsible for. Apply now to start your long-term career path with us and shape the #futureofwork.
Crossover recruits and builds world class high performing teams to power the fastest growing portfolio of software products in the world. No other company provides the training and the opportunities to test yourself on the depth and diversity of projects that we do. All roles are location independent so you are guaranteed to work with the best in the world. Challenge yourself. Be part of the change.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
As a QA automation engineer, you will be creating automation test suites for a portfolio of more than 100 different cloud-based Saas products across different technologies. Your daily activities include setting up the test environments, automating test cases and performing manual tests if necessary. Also, you are responsible for transforming use cases into performance scripts.
You work with the best test automation engineers around the world and use different automation tools, like Protractor, Appium, RestAssured. This job offers the opportunity to learn from the best QA software architects around the world to write test automation scripts and use multiple platforms, like JIRA and TestRail.
You will have daily and weekly targets to work towards, and you will receive regular feedback and coaching related to your performance. You will also deliver technical feedback and specific coaching to others in your team.
- Create and execute comprehensive test plans based on functional coverage
- Convert end-to-end user scenarios to test cases
- Create test automation scripts from test cases
- Ensure best practices are followed in our Automation test suites
- Conducts Performance testing by creating testing plans and executing them
- 2+ years of QA experience: Test cases automation and documentation
- 1+ years of software development experience in Java/Typescript/Python/Ruby/C#
- Hands on experience in working with automation tools such as Protractor, Selenium TestComplete, Appium and JMeter
- Be knowledgeable about HTML, DOM, API, Git, and Jasmine
- Good proficiency in the English language
NICE TO HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields
- Hands-on experience profiling web pages
- Experience in transforming use cases into performance scripts using industry standard tools such as LoadRunner, JMeter, and Gatling
- Experience using industry standard APM tools such as NewRelic, AppyDynamics, DynaTrace
- Experience with using virtual environments, source control, remote development, issue tracking, product build and installation
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
We believe in continuous growth and strive for continuous improvement. We also have an obsessive focus on improving the quality of teams and you will learn how to do this as part of your work in our continuous journey towards improving the quality of products.
You will learn how an organization operates with an automated continuous deployment pipeline; you will learn how innovation and experimentation with technology can help drive productivity improvements, reduce costs and free up your time to do more meaningful and interesting tasks.
You will also learn how to operate in our metrics-driven culture, which is the foundation of our success in measuring and improving every engineering process and product we deliver. This also ties into the use of WorkSmart Pro, where you can learn how to improve your efficiency during your standard working day. You will learn how our centralized software factory model benefits an organization and gains from economy of scale; the more we grow the more efficient we become.
At the end of the day, we want you to become a specialist and allow you to master your technical skills while interacting with the world's top 1% global technical talent.