We aim to empower every innovative technology business in the world to do what they do best, even better. At Devtech, we accelerate innovation and technology roadmaps of global Telecoms, Cloud Service Providers, and Software Vendors by providing high-quality digital engineering services focused on development, integration, and migration.
As a team of 150+ with a presence in the USA, UK, Canada, Netherlands, and Serbia, we have a track record of helping our customers respond to change better and faster while relying on us as an integral part of their success. We have bootstrapped the business with no outside investments, we are profitable and cash-flow positive, and are now entering the next phase of growth.
Our culture is embracing change, pursuing growth, learning, and fostering an environment where we help each other. We are adventurous, creative, open-minded, and love what we do. We have big ambitions and are looking for people who want to help us achieve them.
What you'll do
As a member of the Global Services Unit, QA Engineer is responsible to oversee the entire development process and develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. QA team member works closely with product management, project management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives.
Also, as Devtech is focused on learning and development, you will be expected to participate in company-wide efforts and promote security, quality, and knowledge-sharing culture across the company. In this position, you will report to your engineering team lead.
- Create automated tests;
- Design, document, and execute test procedures;
- Identify opportunities to increase efficiency through automation;
- Analyze test results, perform root cause analysis, and file bug tickets as necessary;
- Work closely with other engineers on increasing the test coverage;
- Perform other QA activities as necessary;
- Effectively communicate with key stakeholders.
What you'll need
- 1+ years of automation testing experience in Java;
- Experience with Cypress automation testing framework or similar;
- Experience with either end-to-end, component or unit testing;
- Experience with test runners and test management systems;
- Experience testing RESTful API architectures;
- Bonus points for experience with CI/Jenkins, Junit and Maven;
- Experience in test case generation, smoke testing, regression etc.;
What we offer
- Development program (training & conferences, internal knowledge sharing)
- Outstanding referral bonuses
- Private health insurance
- Paternity leave – 15 days for new dads
- Reduced working hours for the first month after returning from maternity leave
- Mental health program
Deadline for applications: 16.11.2021.