As a QA Engineer in Lioneight, you will work with the rest of the QA team to test the whole ecosystem of products – from mobile applications for iOS and Android devices and web applications. You will design and execute automated and manual test cases, ensure products meet or exceed the specified standards, acceptance criteria, and end-user requirements.
Who are we
LionEight is a software services company dedicated to web and mobile development. We provide top-quality software development services to customers in many sectors. We strive for excellence in the transport industry by producing reliable and accurate software for the American market.
The company is in rapid development, and we keep pace with the best trends in the technical sense. Our crew work to make our customers happy and content through dedication and professionalism.
- Understanding OOP Concepts
- Basic Java knowledge
- Selenium Testing Framework
- Understanding the life cycle of the software and all phases of the QA process
- Developed problem-solving skills, commitment to detail, and the ability to learn quickly
- Positive and service-oriented personality and a team player with excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English
Good to have, but not required
- Docker basics
- Python basics
- Dart basics
- Full-time employment
- Onboarding process with experienced mentors
- Education, coaching, and support for your personal development
- Professional environment with exciting opportunities
- Competitive salary
- The friendly and flexible work environment
- Team building activities to support the team-oriented culture
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.