We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger between Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. The Merkle brand is the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000+ passionate individuals in 146 countries.
Are you ready to push the boundaries of digital change and join a growing team with an amazing work environment?
- Implementation of test scripts for different projects using given automation frameworks/tools
- Definition of project-specific test automation architecture
- Maintenance and improvement of test scripts
- Formal code checks for automated scripts
- Integration of automated test execution in the CI build process
- Contributing in bug management
- Support and knowledge transfer to QA automation engineers
- Contributing in continuous improvement of automation frameworks/tools
- 4+ years experience in software testing (manual and automated)
- Experience in the development of test automation scripts using e.g. TDD, BDD, Selenium Webdriver, JUnit, NUnit, TestNG, Cypress, and Robot Framework or similar tools
- Good knowledge of programming language, e.g. Java, .Net, Python
- First Experience in automating build processes using e.g. Maven, Jenkins, Docker
- Experience with test data management and Data-Driven Testing
- Experience with scrum/agile methodology
- University or college degree in computer science or business computer science or similar education level
- Strong personal initiative and willingness to take more responsibilities
- Fun working in an interdisciplinary team
- Tolerant, open and ability to discuss controverse problems
- Very good English skills
We work with highly motivated people, who support and enrich each other. We live the possibilities of the digital world through home office, meaning you can work anywhere with flexible (annual) working hours. We also value face-to-face exchanges - coffee or tea, biscuits or fruit are all welcomed on board and shared throughout our offices.
If you ever feel the need to take a break from the digital world, we love to get hands on together and use pens, paper, and whiteboards for brainstorming sessions. Need to clear your head? Hit the foosball table, PlayStation, massage bench or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food, we offer regular exchange formats, like meetings, tech labs and more. Not enough? We are full believers in education and support training, whether it be internally or externally. We support you.
If you feel inspired by us, we’ll probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background, please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Personal consultancies - we only work with selected partners.