WaveAccess is an international results-driven company that provides high-quality custom software development services for hundreds of emerging and established companies globally. By supporting customers with talented software engineers and also vast experience in advanced technologies, WaveAccess builds innovative software solutions while minimizing development risks and costs.
Throughout its 21-year history, the company’s highly skilled specialists have implemented over 500 successful projects for market leaders, ambitious startups, and government institutions.
Currently, we are looking for a QA automation engineer to make the team even stronger.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience in testing 1 year or more, understanding of the theory and testing techniques
- Experience in testing automation 6 months or more (any language)
- Understanding the specifics of testing web, desktop and mobile applications
- Understanding the automation of CI/CD processes (setup experience will be a plus)
- Knowledge of the basics of OOP, design patterns
- Experience with VCS
- Reading and writing in English, the possibility of oral communication is desirable
- Knowledge of SQL (at least at the level of simple queries)
- Requirements analysis
- Preparation of test plans and test cases
- Selection of tools
- Automation of test cases
- Detecting bugs and documenting them
- Various projects for international clients on modern technology stack
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Regular assessments and salary reviews Read more at wave-access.com