QA Engineer - Associate
Fully integrated to our Engineering Team in Belgrade, you will be exposed to both the technical and functional layers of our flagship product, while acquiring a unique skill-set on the fast-growing Private Equity industry, and Alternative Investments in general. As a member of an international team, you will also learn how to work in a global Agile company. High achievers will be rewarded with a fast track career development.
We are reinforcing our software engineers in charge of the development of eFront Invest, the core product of eFront (a part of BlackRock), dedicated to Alternative Investment companies.
Technologies and Concepts involved:
- Tests Plans & Suites
- Testing of Web and Mobile Applications
- Testing automation
- TFS / VSTS, Specflow
- Agile (Scrum)
Required Skills and Experience:
- University Bachelor or Master's degree (School of Electrical Engineering, Faculty of Organizational Sciences, Faculty of Mathematics or Economy and similar)
- Experience in software testing, manual and/or automated testing
- Enthusiastic, creative and open-minded team player
- Understanding of complete product lifecycle and QA processes
- Knowledge of some programming languages, or experience with automation tools, are a plus
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Strong analytical, communication, time management skills; quick learner and self-motivated person who is comfortable taking initiative and handling multiple projects simultaneously
BlackRock’s purpose is to help more and more people experience financial well-being. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of December 31, 2019, the firm managed approximately $7.43 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.