Alite International is a knowledge and consultancy company founded in Sweden. We are represented in 5 countries and are working within Digital Transformation, Digital Innovation and Smart Sourcing.
With us, you will be working with amazing clients, innovative and challenging projects, and highly skilled co-workers.
At Alite International we are looking for a QA Engineer to join our team in Belgrade office.
If you strive to gain experience in a dynamic and team-driven environment and you are a highly motivated and proactive person, this job position is for you.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- University degree or final year in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related
- Good understanding of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- 2+ years’ testing experience
- Experience in web application and automated testing
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Previous experience in agile teams using continuous delivery practices
- Proactivity and excellent communication skills
- Ability to think analytically with an entrepreneurial attitude to problem solving
- Ability to work individually and on team projects in an environment of teamwork and cooperation
- Willingness to learn new testing tools and test strategies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Reviewing requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating testing activities
- Identifying, recording, documenting thoroughly and tracking bugs
- Delivering high quality software in a fast-paced environment
- Facilitate the UAT/BAT process
- Proactive communication with the team to identify system requirements and ensure all defects are raised and resolved
We offer you:
- Excellent colleagues and a positive atmosphere
- An internationally growing company
- High profile and interesting clients from startups to well established global companies
- The chance to upgrade your knowledge and to work with the latest tools and technologies
- An inspiring working environment in our modern premises
If you are interested, please send us your CV electronically.
We thank every candidate who applies for this position.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.