As a QA Engineer, you will be working on building enterprise web services with millisecond response time, improving development processes by introducing Agile, TDD, and CI/CD processes. An international team of 60+ engineers works in Belgrade, Krakow, and the USA to deliver excellent software and services. This position is a combination of Manual and Automation QA with an aim to develop in Automation.
- Analyze business requirements and define acceptance criteria
- Partially perform manual testing
- Learn automation best practices
- Collaborate with a distributed team of developers, QA engineers, and analysts.
- 2+ years in Quality Assurance as manual QA
- Knowledge of UI/Backend Automation (experience is a big plus)
- Strong understanding of software testing methodologies, processes, and quality metrics
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong analytical skills and experience in requirements analysis
- Understanding of SDLC and agile methodologies in particular
Would be a plus
- Experience in automated functional testing (Appium, Espresso)
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery processes (Jenkins)
- Good interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written.
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance, and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.