Ipan is part of Ipan/Delegate and CPA Global Group and a leading IP and technology company. Our group offers IP management services and IP management software solutions for numerous global corporations and law firms, delivering unmatched levels of service, while also optimizing and reducing costs. This unique combination enables our customers to focus on innovation rather than administration, and has made us one of the fastest growing and largest IP service companies in the world.
So, if you need assistance to register and keep your IP rights, we have an optimal solution for you!
Our offices are located at more than 30 countries worldwide and backed by a global team of 3,000+ passionate and visionary people.
We are currently building our Belgrade team and looking for new colleagues with various skillsets. Visit https://www.ipan-services.com/careers/ to find out more.
We take care of the people we hire and the teams we build. We mind.
Location: Boulevard vojvode Bojovica 8, Belgrade (New location from November 2019) - Karađorđeva 65, Savski venac, Beograd (Current)
The QA Engineer is responsible for ensuring that the solutions delivered meet the quality criteria agreed with the product teams for both functional and non-functional needs.
We would expect from you to:
- Develop automated test scripts to validate functional and non-functional acceptance criteria as part of a continuous integration / deployment pipeline.
- Script and execute manual tests where automated testing is not pragmatic (e.g. exploratory testing).
- Provide detailed bug reports to development teams to resolve.
- Work with product owners and technical teams to agree acceptance criteria to stories or other functional and non-functional requirements.
- Review test scripts created by other members of the team.
- Participate in the architecture and design of features early in the development cycle, influencing it to drive quality and adherence to the specification.
- Be an evangelist for QA best practice within the team, particularly with a focus to increasing adoption and coverage of test automation.
- Work with the team to collaboratively plan, design and implement appropriate QA practices, test environments and quality processes.
Our ideal match:
- QA is integral to our agile lifecycle, not something tacked onto the end. You’ll to be passionate about testing in an agile environment.
- We operate a hybrid cloud environment, so you need to have hands-on experience testing solutions in cloud environments, in either AWS or Azure.
- Experienced in designing automated test scripts to validate expected behavior for single page application web apps, API based services or windows applications, using test automation frameworks.
- Strong coding & debugging skills in tools/languages such as Java, .Net, Selenium, Cucumber, Junit, Protractor, Gherkin, SoapUI etc.
- Good working experience with GIT, Jenkins.
- As we are a globally distributed, English speaking company, so strong oral and written communication skills in English are essential.
- Experience in performance engineering including hands on with at least one tool (Netload, JMeter or LoadRunner).
- Hands on use of database testing tools and SQL.
- Experience with accessibility testing.
- Experience with automated testing as part of a continuous integration / continuous delivery model.
- Experience with test driven development and/or behavior driven development.
- We handle some of our customer’s most valuable data, and have regulatory concerns, so experience of compliance requirements in Cloud environments (e.g. SOC2, ISO27001, PCI/DSS, GDPR) would be useful.
- Software Engineering or Computer Science Degree or equivalent.
- Private health insurance.
- Cooked meals.
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- International environment.
- Flexible worktime options.
- Attractive compensation packages.
- Relaxation area.
- Sports opportunities.
- Company events.
Deadline for applications: 23.10.2019.