We are looking for a talented and motivated Quality Assurance Engineer. You will be working along-side our product team, other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential. That’s why we need YOU. QA focuses on continuous improvement to help prevent defects and to ship great software. QA collaborates with developers, product owners and other teams every day. QA brings a test first focus and an enthusiasm for testing to our teams. QA performs exploratory testing and writes automated tests. QA practices scrum, works on self-directed teams and is empowered to solve tough problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- 1+ years experience in testing mobile and web applications in a hosted environment.
- Experience testing front end mobile app technologies (iOS & Android).
- Hands on experience developing automated functional tests.
- Experience with an object oriented programming language (Java, Python, Ruby, etc.)
- Experience in a typical development stack (Slack, Jira, Git, MySQL, etc.).
- Prior experience working in a software development environment, collaborating with developers and product owners.
- Experience with creating SQL queries and using relational database technologies.
- Experience with JMeter and TestRails is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Good Communication Skills
- Team Player
- A passion for continuous learning and understanding.
What we Expect from you?
- Collaborate with development and product owners to drive continuous improvement of the user experience.
- Continually contribute to scrum team through proactive participation.
- Design and execute automated functional tests within the test automation framework.
- Develop and maintain functional regression tests.
- Pair with team members to identify and mitigate software risk through exploratory testing.
- Lead improvement initiatives in process, testing and tools.
- Analyze production defects and drive effective corrective actions.
What you'll get?
- Join the core team and work towards a lead QA position
- Work remotely or in our great office in Niš
- Competitive salary and benefits