Rationale is a fast-growing company with many years of experience in developing web and mobile corporate applications mainly for foreign clients.
Since our founding in September 2016, we set on a mission to gather a team of high-quality professionals, and through daily challenges, and in an environment of quality projects and new technologies, to grow both individually and as a team.
Customer satisfaction and our willingness to go that extra mile and to do everything in our power to achieve that is something we strive for every day and is always of paramount importance. Not renouncing these values, and detailed process of employees selection who work in our team, has created exceedingly dynamic working environment. Using the latest technologies and working for high-demanding clients enabled us to stand out from the rest on the market.
Our success reflects in both our clients and our team’s satisfaction. BECOME a part of team and experience first-hand how is it to work in an inspiring environment with experienced colleagues always willing to lend a helping hand.
Due to continuous growth, we are looking for a full time Quality Assurance Engineer to expand our development center in Novi Sad. As a potential member of our professional team, we expect you to have certain experience, knowledge and skills.
If it's a challenge for you to:
- Establish, maintain and document test procedures, plans, scenarios, scripts and tools
- Develop or specify standards, methods, or procedures to determine product quality or release readiness
- Document and monitor software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers
- Identify program deviance from standards, and suggest modifications to ensure compliance
- Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content
- Investigate customer problems referred by technical support
- Monitor program performance to ensure efficient and problem-free operations
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems
- Coordinate user or third-party testing
- Review software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, or completeness, or to mitigate risks
And your skills are:
- Must be excellent at communication with both technical and non-technical people
- Previous experience in building and evolving a QA function from the ground up
- Experience in writing test plans, test cases, and test scenarios based on requirements
- Good at writing technical documentation
- Experience with GIT system
- Basic experience working with Microsoft IIS
- Broad knowledge of Software development processes, operating systems, and application systems
- Good written and spoken English language
We offer you:
- Work on challenging projects used by the largest companies in the world
- Work in an environment of high motor colleagues
- Experienced mentors to guide you through the work
- Constant development of your skills
- Pleasant working space in the center of Novi Sad
If you are if you are good at these technologies, have the expected personal skills, want to be great and want to progress, send us your resume!