Do you have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills?
Do you want to take your QA career to the next level?
We are looking for a software tester that can perform manual testing, but is interested in learning automated tests as well. We need someone who is ready to learn, we want to invest our time and build a stable, long term professional relationship.
- Manually test new and existing functionalities
- Create a test plan
- Write detailed issue reports that include comments, screenshots and / or video recordings when necessary
- Report bugs and issues using issue tracking software
- Clearly communicate detected issues with developers and other team members
- Troubleshoot issues
- Work with product managers and developers to review features, user stories, and acceptance criteria
- 1+ year of experience as a Software Tester
- Written English at an advanced level
- Experience in writing test scenarios and managing documentation
- Working knowledge of testing web and mobile applications
- Understanding of testing APIs, preferably RESTful
- Any knowledge of automated test is a plus
What we offer
- 100% Remote work
- Competitive salary
- Learning opportunities
- Opportunity to progress in a friendly, stimulating and international environment
Deadline for applications: 06.07.2022.