If you are eager to test out your testing skills, we have a great opportunity for you.
HTEC is looking for a curious individual who likes to break stuff apart and see what makes them thick. Attention to detail, good communication and teamwork skills are a minimum expected of our aspiring QA Engineer. In addition, we offer continuous personalized development that will turn a QA rookie into an automation engineer.
This is an internship program that will help you make first steps into the QA world, develop your both programming and testing skills and advance your knowledge while being carefully mentored and guided by our team. After successful completion, there will be opportunities for a long-term engagement. Internship will focus on gaining advanced knowledge into software testing processes, writing test automation, work with test automation framework, REST-API, write DB queries and GIT.
Candidates should be in their final years of bachelor's or master's studies or fresh graduates from technical faculties.
If this position sounds interesting to you, apply by sending us your resume and motivational letter electronically with a subject: QA internship.
- Basic knowledge of how mobile and web applications work
- Knowledge of OOP programming concepts
- Basic knowledge of relational databases
- Basic knowledge of REST-API concepts
- Basic knowledge of GIT flow
Good to have:
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to think out of the box and express creativity in everyday work
- Attention to detail
- Advanced knowledge of English language, both written and spoken
What we offer
- Permanent contract and competitive salary
- Innovative and cutting-edge projects
- Flexible working hours
- Private healthcare service
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Team events and sport activities
- Fast personal development and a steep learning curve
- Rapidly growing, friendly and extremely pleasant working environment
- Full fridge of drinks and fresh fruits, and an office packed with positive energy
Maybe you are our next colleague?