We are looking for a dynamic, energetic QA intern who is eager to work closely with our team. You will be involved in upcoming projects as well as assisting with current projects. The ultimate goal of the internship is the possibility of employment if your skills meet our requirements.
- 0-1 year of experience as a QA
- You have a scale-up mindset
- You are technically strong in logical thinking
- You are fluent in English
- Work on Live Projects
- Work with the team to design, develop, and execute test cases targeted to test various front-end and back-end interactions
- Collaborate with software engineering teams on regression testing, bugs, browser compatibility issues, etc.
- Work with a cross-functional team to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Assist in the identification of new procedures, methods, and/or tools to improve the efficiency of the QA process
- Performs various other duties as needed
It’s time for you.
Our hiring process is made to look far more beyond the skills in your resume, we are looking for creative thinkers that will up the whole game at our office. Here you can find some currently open positions, as we said, we’re always on the hunt for our next Qwertifyan.