QA Performance Test Engineer
Blue Grid d.o.o.
We are looking for a QA Performance Test Engineer.
This role is responsible for designing, developing and executing automated performance, load and stress testing of distributed network systems. The QA Performance Test Engineer will work closely with the QA and Development team members to develop test strategies, plans and schedules, while adhering to defined quality metrics and requirements. This position requires an individual passionate about automation and developing elegant software solutions.
This role will report to: Senior QA Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with team members during the design and implementation phase to ensure testing is taken into consideration
- Build automated tests and incorporate them into the existing framework
- Refactor existing tests to conform to new requirements and/or behaviors
- Perform code reviews to help ensure the highest level of code quality
Desired Skills and Experience
- Solid programming experience with a scripting language (Ruby preferred) in a Linux environment
- Experience building automated tests using RSPEC (or similar)
- Solid understanding of the HTTP protocols
- Experience with distributed systems such as CDN/DNS is a big plus
- Experience working with Jira is a plus
- Comprehensive understanding of test methodologies and techniques
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming concepts
- Experience with the Linux command line
- Experience with QA for high-performance distributed systems
- Experience with UI Automation frameworks like Selenium a plus
- Bachelor’s in computer science (or comparable industry experience)
- Minimum 4 years of software test automation experience
What we offer
- Take Ownership
- In BlueGrid.io, we nurture a culture of accountability and taking ownership over our responsibilities. We are focused and care about the outcome. Act with integrity and own it!
- Learning is the King
- Knowledge, passion and sharing our skills is highly valued. We learn from our mistakes and strive towards daily improvements of ourselves and motivate others in our team to do the same.
- Hold my Beer!
- We love fire starters! To be truly great you need to take risks and we encourage our team to take the initiative to go the extra mile. Our culture is rich with individuals who are not afraid to think and work outside-the-box.
- Catch the Ball
- Every individual in BlueGrid.io is remarkable, but we are a team above all else. Catch the ball if it’s going in your direction, but don’t forget to help out a teammate if he’ll miss his. Oh, and yea — we don’t play with assholes.
- Don’t Forget to Play
- All work and no play make our work dull. Playfulness and cherishing our inner child gives us all a little break, but it also promotes creativity and brings everyone together. And we can always find a way to celebrate.
Kompanija BlueGrid osnovana je 2017. godine sa sedištem u Beogradu, sa jakom pozadinom u razvoju biznisa i iskustvom u izgradnji timova visokih performansi za network operations, razvoj, prodaju i podršku.
Čini je grupa stručnjaka iz različitih oblasti IT-ja (web development, customer happiness, business development, web design), koji su se okupili kako bi delili svoje iskustvo i pomogli kompanijama da se razvijaju i šire.
Balans karijere i privatnog života
Iskustvo o radu
Onženjer održavanje sistema
Druželjubivi Ne kasne sa uplatom zarade
Zarada može biti dosta bolja Saslušaju probleme i veoma su otvoreni ali ne rade po potanju rešenja istog Izgleda kao da rade vođeni parolom ako nećeš ti ima ko hoće
Rad od kuće
Rad od kuće
Rad od kuće
Technical Support Enginner
Tvoje mišljenje nam znači!
Anonimno podeli svoje iskustvo i pomozi kandidatima koji se interesuju za ovu kompaniju.
Preporuke se učitavaju...