We are technologists and health nuts. We wake up wanting to figure out how to prevent illnesses, streamline processes, expedite treatments, coordinate specialties, and increase success in all areas of human health.We believe that a smart health care system is the bedrock of a prosperous society. Looking from our keyboards and monitors up: the smarter the software, the healthier the world.
And we write software to express our client's thoughts.
We are looking for a QA Software Automation Engineer who will be in charge of writing and maintaining automation test scripts that use Cypress or other functional testing technologies. You'll be in charge of studying the application and creating automated tests to verify its functionality. You will do scripting of automated tests and keep them up to date, to test the plan preparation and execution, as well as all other parts of software testing. You'll also find issues and analyze them, follow best practices, and work with the software development team. Software is written in Node.js and it will be deployed on AWS infrastructure. The team will consist of 2 developers, 1 QA, 1 PO and 1 TL.
Education and experience
- 2+ years experience in QA
- University degree in computer science (or equivalent) preferred
- Preferably knowledge of the Cypress framework (or Selenium)
- Using BDD Style
- Familiarity with REST APIs
- Familiarity with version-control systems (Git, GitLab)
- Strong communicator with analytical thinking
- Team player eager to learn and share the knowledge with the team
- Oriented to self-education and skills improvement
- Attention to detail
- Proactive work attitude and team-oriented
- Excellent compensation package
- Positive company culture
- Continuous training and education program
- Interesting projects with a high focus on quality
- Remote work fully supported
- Feedback provided every 3 months, like clockwork
- Advancement opportunities based on performance, not age ;)