We are a small tech startup with big ambitions of building great apps and websites for our customers.
The role and responsibility:
- In order to build a great product that users will love, we need You to help us deliver the best app.
- Your role as an app Tester (QA) is to make sure the app, prior to a release, has no defects and / or serious functionality issues.
- As an app Tester (QA) your main responsibility will be to get to know the app inside-out and green-light bug-free app release.
- You understand the technology behind the app
- You have (a basic) understanding of app development
- You do not necessarily have to be a developer yourself and you do not need to know how to code (it would be nice if you did), but you need to understand the development concept when identifying bugs
- You know how to describe and reproduce bug steps that would make sense to the development team
- However, when testing, You wear an end-user hat not a developer hat
- You can identify potential risks or pitfalls that can cause issues in the future
- You test the app to find its faults, not to prove it's working perfectly (yes, you have the right to question everything and be skeptical)
- You are a Quality Assurance person, thus you put focus on quality above anything
- You have an outstanding communication skills
- You analyze problems and talk to your teammates in a clear and professional manner
- You are comfortable in working with a cross-functional team
- You do not mind being Product Owner's right-hand
- You do not mind giving negative feedback but you do not mind receiving it as well
- You do not blame others if something goes wrong while testing because we are hiring You to identify what's wrong
- You are a very smart person but not the smartest one in the team
- You know how to praise your teammates when they deliver something good and stable