Got an eye for detail like no other? Then this might be the opportunity for you! With our team growing, we’re looking for experienced QA to join the team in creating top-tier software solutions.
- 3+ years of experience as a QA Engineer.
- Familiarity with functional tests, system tests, end-to-end tests, load and performance tests
- Strong knowledge in structuring tests, test implementation and automation while using software development approaches
- Experience with testing APIs
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills.
- Developing automated UI and API tests web and mobile applications (iOS).
- Executing automated test cases, analyzing and reporting results.
- Defining automation test cases for new functionalities and changes in existing ones.
- Conducting post-release/post-implementation testing.
- Collaborating with the development team in an agile environment, reporting bugs and errors and assisting in troubleshooting issues.
What we offer
- A salary ranging between 1500-3000 EUR net depending on your experience and the skills demonstrated during the selection process.
- A benefit package tailored to your needs (private health insurance, equipment, courses and conferences…).
- A hybrid or fully remote work model regardless of the pandemic.
- And an experienced team that's got your back!