Job location: Belgrade
We’re a technology company on a mission to change the way Engineers collaborate, design and manufacture Hardware.
Our team is composed largely of Computer Scientists and Web Developers, with a passion for crafting beautiful User Experiences and love of solving hard problems. And we believe that there are few things in the world that can match the excitement of building tools for fellow Engineers and Hackers alike.
Supplyframe is based in Los Angeles, CA with offices in San Francisco, Austin, Shanghai and Belgrade.
Our Belgrade office is the home to a small all-star team responsible for design and implementation of some of the key aspects of Supplyframe infrastructure and product.
We’re looking for someone with a passion for programming and for writing beautiful code. You will join a team of exceptional developers working in a fast-paced environment to deliver world-class software.
- Write clean, maintainable and efficient code
- Design robust, scalable and secure features
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow best practices (test-driven development, continuous integration, refactoring, code standards)
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into design
- Take ownership of existing products codebase
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 3+ years of experience developing applications with Ruby on Rails or Sinatra/Padrino
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Experience developing highly interactive applications
- A firm grasp of object-oriented analysis and design
- Passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient code
- Good knowledge of relational databases