About the role:
We are looking for a Ruby on Rails Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is motivated by tough problems that need solving;
- Is willing to work on self-improvement;
- Is able to work with clients directly independently;
- Can accept (and give) constructive feedback.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code;
- Integration of data storage solutions;
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic;
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems;
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization.
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Experience with Ruby on Rails, along with other common libraries such as RSpec;
- Good understanding of the syntax of Ruby and its nuances;
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming;
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Haml;
- Such as understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors such as Sass;
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful;
- A knack for writing clean, readable Ruby code;
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system;
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application;
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes;
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools;
- Familiarity with development aiding tools;
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
Deadline for applications: 23.07.2022.
As you can tell by our name, we are a tribe of code professionals, a pet-friendly, innovation-loving company full of explorers and original thinkers - all inspired by software craftsmanship. But before all that, we are a team! We help each other explore our full potential and push even beyond.
Codetribe is the conduit between an initial idea and a final product in the hands of consumers. We help our clients hone their designs and find the content that best fits their unique identity, which we then channel into a high-quality product that completes their goals.
What we do?
Building alliances with creative minds.
Why we do it?
To create a sustainable environment where trust is given, ideas are encouraged, and quality of life is improved for everyone involved.
How we work?
We’ve got our clients fully covered, from the very beginning all the way to the end result! Starting with effective idea management, storyboard mapping, design, user interaction and product road mapping, through code implementation (using the latest and most scalable solutions) on every technology stack - from Backend, Frontend, iOS and Android apps to really cool and thought-provoking technologies such as Home Automation and the Internet of Things. We complete our work with testing, validation and product launch. Even after the fact, we’re still there for our clients and continually work to maintain and improve their customers’ experience.
Some benefits our Tribers enjoy:
Hybrid Work Environment (Office/Remote)
Flexible Start of your Work Day
Initial 22 vacation days with up to 30 days
Individual Employee Career Path & system dedicated to recognition acknowledgment
Company time dedicated for education
Education/Conference Budget and up to 5 additional days to attend conferences and/or other learning events
Employee referral bonus program
Team building activities
Private Health Package
Paid Sick Leave
Contract Signing Fee
Monthly Gatherings & Activities
Bi-yearly Team Building Trips
Paid Courses & Education
na osnovu 2 recenzije
Karijera / privatni život
Iskustvo o radu
- Uopšteno opuštena atmosfera, pristupačni ljudi - Fleksibilno radno vreme - Mogućnost rada i od kuće i iz kancelarije po želji - Organizovanje druženja/team buildinga - Privatno zdravstveno osiguranje - Solidna odskočna daska za početnike
- Nedostatak tehnički iskusnijih ljudi (seniora) - Loš menadžment - Nepoštovanje dogovorenih iznosa plata - Vremenom se smanjuje prostor za napredak