We keep expanding our crew and we need you.
Type of employment: Project-based
ProDevs is looking for a motivated, creative individual to fill a project-based Medior/Senior Ruby on Rails role with the expected continuous project flow from our Bulgarian-American client. If you have passion for e-commerce and you are able to work well as a team and individually, and want to be a part of a fast growing team, this position is just for you!
- Five years professional experience developing web applications
- Strong experience with dynamic languages like Ruby or Python
- Ability to write documented code that is usable in a team environment
- Experience with test-driven development
- Experience with large dynamic web applications
- Strong English proficiency
Bonus points for:
- Sharing your GitHub account or other public code repository
- Ruby experience
- Open source community involvement
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience with ElasticSearch
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with complex API / data integration
- Experience with Service-Oriented-Architecture
- Experience with Linux systems administration
- Ruby on Rails
- Benefits (some of them applicable if/when you are working from our offices):
- Personal and professional growth opportunities
- Friendly working environment
- Refreshments daily
- Flexible working hours
- International environment and knowledge sharing
- Free parking space
ProDevs is a fast growing software company headquartered in Belgrade, Serbia. We build web, desktop, and mobile applications for businesses, from small startups to large enterprises, and we’re looking for motivated Angular developers to help us grow.
We’re a medium-sized team that’s growing fast, so everyone that joins has a direct impact on the direction and success of the company. We strive for an open, flat, collaborative, work-hard play-hard environment.