At Magna, we create technology that disrupts the industry and solves big problems for consumers, our customers, and the world around us. We’re the only mobility technology company and supplier with complete expertise across the entire vehicle.
We are committed to quality and continuous improvement because our products impact millions of people every day. But we’re more than what we make. We are a group of entrepreneurial-minded people whose collective expertise gives us a competitive advantage. World Class Manufacturing is a journey and it’s our talented people who lead us on this journey.
The SAP Security Analyst supports the corresponding manager in all activities of the department and ensures active participation in the daily business of her/his functional responsibility and supports fully the ISAE3402 processes.
- SAP Basis Administration Tasks.
- SAP User Administration.
- SAP Role Administration – Maintenance of SAP authorization concepts.
- Support SAP Change management processes.
- Support subprojects independently.
- Continuous improvement of processes and strategy.
Knowledge and Education
- BSc. in Business Informatics or similar education (University or University of applied Sciences) or equivalent work experience.
- MSc. in a related field is an advantage.
- 1 to 3 Years of Work-related experience.
- SAP Certification is an advantage.
Skills and Competencies
- SAP Basis Know How.
- Basic understanding of IT Security and Audit requirements.
- Solid MS Office experience.
- SAP Hana (on premise and C4C) is an advantage.
- Knowledge of SoD Conflicts is an advantage.
- Analytical and flexible approaches in the projects.
- High external and internal service orientation, initiative, creativity, diligence, accuracy and social skills.
- High performance and organizational skills.
- Hands-on mentality and ability to work in a team.
- Excellent English communication skills (written and oral).
- German language skills are an advantage.
Regular overnight travel 10-25% of the time.
For dedicated and motivated employees, we offer an interesting and diversified job within a dynamic global team together with the individual and functional development in a professional environment of a global acting business. Fair treatment and a sense of responsibility towards employees are the principle of the Magna culture. We strive to offer an inspiring and motivating work environment.
We offer attractive benefits (e.g. acess to learning platforms, yearly bonus, career development opportunities) and a salary which is in line with market conditions depending on your skills and experience.