We are looking for:
SAP BASIS Administrator
The SAP Basis Administrator along with the SAP Basis Team, will maintain the ECC, CRM, BW, FIORI, HANA and Solution Manager System’s health.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Provide Solution Manager support for the Release Management, Process Integration, DBA, Portal, Security, Application Development and Business Intelligence Technical Teams across ECC, CRM, SRM, Portal and other managed systems.
- Provide infrastructure design, installation, configuration, maintenance and support of SAP Solution Manager and ChaRM components.
- Work with the Application Life-cycle management (ALM) Team to configure, manage and enhance the Operational Control Center (OCC) monitoring processes which oversee the enterprise landscape environments.
- Support the migration of enterprise solutions to HANA in-memory computing architecture utilizing SAP Best Practices to enhance system performance and resource utilization• Installing SAP application software.
- Applying support package stacks.
- System and Application performance tuning.
- Performing SAP system copies.
- Performing system backups and restores.
- Planning for Disaster Recovery Scenarios.
- Participate in 24x7 Operations and Maintenance call rotation support.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree, is required.
- 5+ years of Basis Admin experience is required.
- Minimum of 2 years designing and implementing Solution Manager in a complex multi-tier, multi-system landscape environment.
- Experience planning, implementing and supporting SAP Solution Manager system landscapes on more than one full life cycle project.
- Must have excellent communication skills (includes talking, listening, and writing).
- Ability to communicate with colleagues fluently in English orally and in writing.
- Ability to work individually (self-motivated) and within a team environment.
- Experience working with third party vendors and service providers.