Our growing company Comtrade System Integration is currently seeking a .NET developer for a position based at our headquarters in Belgrade. We are a leading SMS/Viber aggregator on domestic market with a generic solution for message processing. Our solution is used by clients from different areas of business from banks, insurance companies, retailers, stores to TV production companies.
You would get an opportunity to take part in a complete lifecycle development of our products, from pre-sales activates, information system design, setting up the architecture, planning, implementation, integration, establishing customer support and finally system maintenance.
Objective of the role:
- To take the active development role within team for Comtrade Messaging Platform;
- Provides technical expertise to younger colleagues;
- Be a team player working closely with other members of team, i.e. system support and other developers;
- Over time, by acquiring domain knowledge, take on the leading role of one of the subsystems.
- Development role – Work on current tasks. Apply new functionalities to the system and expand existing ones. Refactoring and performance optimization.
- Analytical role - Identification of key points in the system that can lead to performance problems. Performance analysis of individual system subcomponents.
Technical skills required:
- Technical background (software development);
- Good technical knowledge on Microsoft .NET platform;
- Good knowledge of C# - MVC, Entity Framework, WCF, Web API, Windows services;
- Good knowledge of ASP.Net;
- Good knowledge of SQL.
Other skills required:
- University degree or equivalent experience;
- 4+ years of experience in the development, maintenance and design of the complex system;
- Fluency in spoken and written English;
- Analytical and structured approach.
- Experience in high availability systems;
- Experience in front end development.
- A chance to work with an outstanding team of people;
- Competitive salary;
- A chance to be a part of all phases of software product development;
- Great environment for personal and professional development;
- Opportunities for additional professional training and certification;
- Encouragement of innovation and questioning the status quo, sharing ideas and knowledge;
- Private health insurance;