We are looking for .Net developers to join our company. You will be responsible for building software languages and technologies of the .NET network.
If you have good programming skills and want to develop applications and to improve existing ones, we would like to meet you. As a .Net developer, you’ll work with our team to ensure system consistency and improve the user experience.
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Ability to clearly define solutions for requirements and evaluate options
- Problem-solving, critical thinking, and communications skills
Skills And Qualifications
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic, .NET)
- UFamiliarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail
Working at Inspiron Solutions
- Fix contract with salary and bonuses plan in the next three years
- Covering the gym for you in gym center on your choice
- Coffee, juice, cake in the office
- Flexible work time, 09-10 to 17-18
- One day per week is obligatory remote work time
We look forward to receiving your application.