SQA Consulting SEE
For more than a decade, SQA Consulting has built a global client network across multiple vertical markets. Our experience and expertise reside across Business and Technology Transformation, Cyber Security, RPA and AML Compliance
2022 has proved to be a pivotal and exciting year for the group. Via acquisitions and mergers, we are continuing to increase our global presence. We are looking to increase our headcount by adding more colleagues to our South East Europe offices
A senior product engineer is required to support client engagements. Key responsibilities will be providing technical direction, taking a lead for product engineering within the project team and client stakeholder management. The support and development of more junior product engineering resources is also part of this role.
- Define technical direction and operational feasibility, working with the engagement leader and other senior project team members or client resources
- Identify problem areas in the client SDLC and define solutions, this includes opportunities for SQA Consulting to increase engagement scope
- Able to articulate problems and solutions in non-technical language to stakeholders
- Understand interactions and dependencies between software components
- Support the set-up of the build environment (CI/CD pipeline) and DevOps / DevSecOps processes
- Develop software solutions to client requirements using efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Demonstrate exemplary behaviour in the use of JIRA / ADO, ensuring tickets are estimated realistically, progressed and status is clear to other team members and stakeholders
- Lead the team in writing technical user stories using Gherkin syntax. Help the team to interpret and understand more business-oriented user stories.
- Responsible for ensuring the team provide clear documentation supporting code, solutions and processes
- Work with the scrum lead / engagement lead in ensuring high quality delivery including following governance, planning, prioritisation, risk management and communications
- Act as a team leader in supporting learning and development activities for junior and intermediate level product engineering resources both with technical expertise, Agile ways of working and soft skills
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- 5+ years’ experience of working in development roles, 2+ years’ experience in specialist technologies
- Demonstrate knowledge of all areas of SDLC and ALM.
- Able to lead scrum / sprint teams using agile ways of working including backlog refinement, sprint planning, demos and retrospectives
- In-depth knowledge of work item management systems such as JIRA / ADO
- Experience of working in cross-functional teams
- Able to quickly build professional working relationships with both client and internal SQA Consulting stakeholders
- Awareness of the governance and reporting structures required in large organisations, familiarity with SAFe or other scaled programme management frameworks
- Able to identify and escalate dependencies, risks and blockers to ensure timely intervention and maintain the critical path to delivery
- Experience of mentoring and developing junior and intermediate resources on a professional / soft skills basis as well as in technology skills
- Up to date with the latest developments within areas of expertise
- Experience of client facing delivery
- .NET, .NET Core, ASP.NET Core, C#
- Entity Framework Core
- MS SQL Server / PostgreSQL
- Jenkins / Gitlab / Azure DevOps
- Automated test (unit/integration/e2e test)
- JIRA / ADO
- Career Development
- Ongoing support
- Annual Bonus Scheme
About SQA Consulting
At SQA Consulting our proven solutions enable change, provide confidence & ensure production stability. We provide all manner of Transformation, Cyber Security, Robotic Process Automation and AML Compliance Solutions.
Intelligent business process automation is our holistic approach to reducing cost, improving performance, mitigating the risk of process failure & improving organisational value. We understand that achieving the desired levels of change through automation is a unique journey for each organisation.
Upoznaj kompaniju SQA Consulting SEE
SQA Consulting SEE is a centre of excellence for software product development, with offices in Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Serbia and Kosovo.
Working alongside SQA Consulting Ltd and SQA Consulting Spain, SQA Consulting SEE has an international market presence and specialises in technology transformation, financial crime prevention (anti-money laundering) software, and other software engineering capabilities.
Tvoje mišljenje nam znači!
Anonimno podeli svoje iskustvo i pomozi kandidatima koji se interesuju za ovu kompaniju.