Looking for meaningful work in Big Data? As a winner of the ‘Houston Best & Brightest Companies to Work for ‘, Smart Apartment Data place strong emphasis on offering a fun work-environment, healthy work-life balance, of course, fun and challenging work
We are looking for an experienced AWS DevOps Engineer (2 openings) to help build our next generation of software products on AWS.
- Fluent in English
- 2+ years of working experience with AWS DevOps
- Strong understanding of relational database design
- Plus: C# Development experience
- Research, design and implement solutions for fault tolerance and big data software.
- Oversee Configuration Management, Monitoring of our AWS infostructure
- Collaborate with Development Teams on a daily basis.
- Solve challenging Big Data challenges on the cloud using the latest technologies
- Grow our Ci/CD environment Azure DevOps.
- Location Independent / Fully remote
- Competitive base salary with guaranteed annual bonus
- Work with latest technologies
- Fun and dynamic work culture – see our reviews on Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/SMART-Apartment-Data-Reviews-E1004409.htm