This position consists of being the primary contact for managing the relationship with a portfolio of clients. Being the primary contact you will be responsible to develop client satisfaction & experience with eFront for the solutions and services we are delivering to them. The Account manager will be working with high level executives to capture their feedback and maximize the benefits they receive from eFront. The account manager is operating virtually from Belgrade and belongs to a great team obsessed by customer satisfaction and focused on driven results.
Your day would include:
- Building credibility with key stakeholders in the client’s organization to identify influencers in decision making process
- Onboard customers after services engagement are finalized and when the software is deployed with the customer
- Capturing the feedback from customer on how they use our technology and ensure the right value is delivered to the customer
- Identifying up/cross sell opportunities for eFront to deliver more value to clients through additional services or technology
- Orchestrating eFront answer to customer through mobilizing resources to address needs or issues (support, SL3, Cloud Ops, consulting)
- Ensuring innovation and technology roadmap are well understood by clients and position innovation agenda to customer portfolio
- Engaging with customer on how to increase satisfaction and follow up on action plan to continuously improve the customer experience
- Keeping CRM updated and use it as the single source of truth
- Preparing and planing contract renewal in due time and mobilize the right stakeholders to ensure the client will renew contract
- Reporting progresses and challenges in a timely fashion
If you see yourself doing these activities then you probably have:
- 2+ years of relevant experience in Alternative Investment software business as Sales or Account Manager or in Professional Services
- Good understanding of IT & mission critical software landscape
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiasm, energy and ability to evangelize and expand the footprint of eFront with our customers
- Agility and ability to create a memorable customer experience
- Solid project management skills to drive multiple stakeholders internally and externally
- Strong time management/organization skills; ability to prioritize time
- Proficient PowerPoint, Excel, Word skills
- Ability to multi-task and think on your feet
- Ability to work in a team environment/solutions-oriented; ability to problem solve
- Strong understanding of Financial Service/Investments
- Full professional proficiency in written/spoken English (French language is a plus)
Why eFront is a place for you:
Our multicultural environment is fueled by creative people who are driven to deliver. We are committed to provide you with an opportunity to build your career, develop and improve your skills as a part of the fastest growing FinTech industry in the world.
At eFront we are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, nationality, age or disability status.
Sounds interesting? Start building your career with eFront now!