COING is a software development company, with offices in Novi Sad, Belgrade, and San Francisco. The company was founded in 2009 and is run by experienced developers.
The company is focused on creating products that are used by millions around the world. Our most successful products include Clockify (time tracking app) and Pumble (team chat app).
We pride ourselves on the culture we have in our company, and we are very careful about who we let in our team.
We strongly feel that we need to do our part in helping Serbian society transition into a more inclusive (and loving) place. That is why we do NOT want you to apply if you think that the LGBTQ+ population in Serbia shouldn’t have the right to marriage or other rights. We have zero-tolerance toward homophobia in any form.
- Improve front-end user interface of Clockify
- Ensure cross-browser compatibility
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX design
- Build codes and functional libraries that can be used in the future
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to improve Clockify's usability
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Excellent knowledge of modern HTML and CSS
- Eye for UI design and attention to details
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Experience with GIT source control management
- Ability to work in CET timezone (9:00-17:00 UTC+1)
- Fluent in Ex-Yu languages (Serbian, Bosnian, Croatian, Montenegrin)
Nice to haves
- Knowledge of modern authorization and authentication mechanisms
- Experience with agile development methodologies (behavior-driven development continuous integration and delivery, executable documentation).
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Webpack, and NPM
What we provide
- Relaxed and strongly result oriented environment
- 22 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Private dental insurance
- Unlimited free drinks
- Equipment: Multiple screens and a laptop (MacBook Pro M1, 16GB RAM)
Deadline for applications: 12.07.2021.