We are looking to hire an experienced Angular Developer to join our dynamic team. As an Angular Developer, you will be responsible for creating a top-level coding-base using Angular best practices. If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve skillset we'd like to meet you.
What will you do?
- Write well-documented code and provide detailed user and developer documentation
- Code new user-facing features and integrate data from various back-end services
- Learn and share expertise with teammates through code reviews and other avenues
- Establish strong coding standards surrounding all user-facing code bases including unit testing, coding style, abstraction, and patterns
- Research and propose new approaches to work, new tools, and new best practices for the team
- Work with design and engineering team members to build features from concept through implementation
- Ensuring that consistent design patterns, methodologies, and design documentation are maintained across all of your development projects.
- Analyze technical requirements, design applications, identify new technologies, and integrate solutions into the client’s infrastructure
- Self-motivated and keen to learn new technologies and methodologies.
What about skills & experience?
- Previous work experience of a minimum of 2 years as an Angular Developer
- Experience writing and consuming RESTful web services using Web API
- Experience building projects from scratch
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Critical thinker and good problem-solver
Why you'll love working here?
- A chance to be part of a casual but highly professional environment
- An exciting work environment, including innovative digital projects for interesting clients
- Internal knowledge sharing sessions
- Very positive working atmosphere amongst competent, highly motivated and open-minded colleagues
- Short decision paths and room for your own creativity
- Sports, team buildings, conferences and events
- Birthday cake :)