Finbet d.o.o., an associated company of the international Fincore group is hiring IT professionals for its Belgrade office.
To that end, Finbet is seeking for Application/Data Analyst.
As an application analyst your job will be to support a given applications. This may entail some computer programming, some system administration skills, and the ability to analyse a given problem, diagnose it and find its root cause, and then either solve it or pass the problem on to the relevant people if it does not lie within the application analyst's area of responsibility. Typically, as an application analyst you will be responsible for supporting bespoke applications programmed with a variety of programming languages and using a variety of database systems, middleware systems and the like. It is a form of 2nd level technical support. The role involves getting some description of the problem from help desk, making a diagnosis and then either creating a fix or passing the problem on to someone who is responsible for the actual problem area.
Key Qualifications and Skills
- Educated to at least first-degree level in Computer-Science, Electronics, Mathematics, Mechanical engineering or Technology
- At least 2-3 years minimum experience working in a related field ideally supporting a high transactional system with web-based services
- Demonstrable proficiency in SQL (Oracle or MS SQL server)
- Familiarity with PL/SQL
- Experience with using Windows 2003 and upwards
- Familiarity with basic scripting (Shell, PowerShell, Batch, Python, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of Linux
- Basic networking skills (ping, netstat, tracert, etc.)
- Extensive data analysis proficiency
- Online sector background
- Demonstrable proficiency in PL/SQL coding
- Basic .NET knowledge (VB, C#...)
- Scripting proficiency (Shell, PowerShell, Batch, Python, etc.)
- Excellent English, written and spoken skills is a must
- Strong analytical skills
- Multitasking skills and can easily switch priorities when required
- Demonstrated ability to work calmly and methodically under pressure, when diagnosing and escalating problems
- Proactive attitude toward problems
- Demonstrated motivation, flexibility, dynamic, ambitious and ‘can do’ attitude.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to follow simple procedures in writing or verbally; good phone skills
- Excellent team player
- Ability to build relationships and liaise successfully with other teams, clients and 3rd-party companies.
- Able to follow instructions and comply with a change management process.
- Keeping high standards at work
- Deliver a professional, customer focused and high performing support service;
- To be flexible, as part of a team rota, to provide out of hours on-call support on a 24/7 365 day basis;
- Take clear ownership and resolution of issues logged against applications/systems and where required escalating to 3rd line support;
- Provide root cause analysis for critical incidents, and where possible provide suggestions, improvements and best practices to mitigate future incidents;
- Maintain and improve the online knowledge base and any other support related documentation;
- Provide support during production downtimes and maintenance windows;
- Produce weekly/monthly management information reports to IT management and clients in respect to service levels and support activities;
- Analyse production issues to identify patterns and frequency to improve process improvement efforts;
- Report to the Application Support Team Lead.
- Overtime pay for out of hours support
- Remuneration and social insurance on full salary
- Training and courses
- Private health insurance
- Sport activities
- Team buildings
If you think you would fit in well, send us your application and CV now. Only selected candidates will be invited for test and interview.
Please send CV’s electronically.
Finbet is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process.