We are a global leader in sustainable products with more than 21,000 team members worldwide. From infinitely recyclable aluminum cans, cups, and aerosol bottles, to aerospace solutions that enable our customers to have a deeper understanding of our planet and the universe. We produce all these incredible things with one unique purpose: crafting a better community, a better society, a better world.
Moreover, each of us has a deep commitment to diversity and inclusion which is the foundation of our culture of belonging. And everyone at Ball is an everyday champion, making a difference by doing what we love.
We lead with our heads and our hearts and combine innovative thinking with a spirit of resiliency that keeps us moving forward in a relentless pursuit of new ways to make life, and the world, better. Whether we’re developing packaging that’s infinitely recyclable or aerospace innovations. Because what we create may change, but what we will always make is a difference.
Join us, and build your career by helping us build the future.
Please contact us if you have any accessibility requests and we will do our best to accommodate them.
Ball Corporation is currently looking for a motivated and nimble person for the position:
Associate Functional Analyst (Cyber Security)
Primary Purpose of the Position:
Functional Associate Analyst (Cyber Security) provides support as required for all Global IT Security Policy and Awareness efforts, IT risk assessments, Regulatory compliance and support of IT audits. This position drives awareness of risk and appropriate measures to manage risk across the business, enabling business and technology stakeholders to make informed and accountable decisions with regards to the protection of Ball Corporation and its information assets.
Functional Associate Analyst (Cyber Security) works under close supervision of higher functional analysts, and is responsible for executing tasks in support of developing, ratifying, enforcing and maintain Information Security policies and standards. Functional Associate Analyst (Cyber Security) is expected to provide energetic and enthusiastic support for the GRCS team and their mission to:
- Facilitate ongoing (regularly scheduled and ad hoc) external security risk assessments and serve as point of contact to internal audit and other stakeholders on security assessments and audits
- Effectively manage risk using our IT Security risk matrix, including overall prioritization of findings, proactive mitigation planning, stakeholder communications and management of remediation activities
- Provide IT coordination and assurance for all external compliance efforts including Global Privacy, SOX, HIPPA, etc. as well as ensure internal compliance with security policies and standards
- Develop and support all aspects of the Ball information security training and awareness program development and execution to include continuing evaluation for program effectiveness and improvement
- Perform Vendor/supplier security risk assessments and provide business recommendations
- Assist in maintaining information security policies and standards including reviews and updates
- Assist in maintaining information security policies and standards including annual reviews and updates
- Collaborate with all teams to communicate and enforce security controls
- Support the formal IT security risk analysis and self-assessment program
- Perform assessments of the IT security/risk posture within the IT network, systems and software applications (including using 3rd parties, as needed)
- Identify opportunities to reduce risk and document remediation options regarding acceptance or mitigation of risk scenarios
- Assist in addressing questions and coordinate remediation from internal and external audits and examinations
- Work with the rest of the Global Security Team to identify and resolve security and risk gaps in the security program with an aim to reduce the impact/occurrence of security related incidents
- Help Identify the top human risks to our organization and the behaviors we need to change to mitigate those risks
- Support the development and execution of communication and marketing strategies focused on security policies, standards, and guidelines via all available channels including internal social media, email, online portal and print campaigns
- Assist with Global IT security to conduct and manage an ongoing company-wide cyber phishing training program
- Support the GRCS effort to partner with Corporate Communications to effectively convey Awareness messages to employees and contractors
- Learn how to adapt strategy to incorporate and address emerging technologies and risks.
- Broad training in a related field usually acquired through degree level education or work-related experience
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- Technical development experience as an intern or equivalent is a plus
- Demonstrated knowledge of analysis level tools for: activity diagrams, use cases, and associated tools for process mapping and/or technical documentation
- Exposure to a software development lifecycle is a plus
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Has good analytical skills, including a strong understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Understanding of software quality principles, including test methodologies
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and make recommendations
- English language is a must
If you are interested in the above position and your profile fits with the above requirements, please send us your CV and resume.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.