If you are a team player, have a can-do attitude, eager to take initiative, and are ready to proactively contribute with your valuable knowledge and expertise, to transform and scale the software development opportunities, this is the right opportunity for you! We are looking for Azure DevOps Engineers, who will make our large and diverse team of engineers, even stronger.
Skill set and experience you should possess:
- 3+ years of experience with the Microsoft Azure Cloud platform
- Automation, configuration, system monitoring management, and tools
- Understanding of Docker and a container orchestration platform
- Running/managing Kubernetes clusters and workloads
- Automation of infrastructure deployments (Infrastructure as a Code)
- Automated deployment, continuous integration, and release engineering tools
- Background in Linux/Unix and/or Windows Administration
- Experience with Networking
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
- You will be responsible for planning, installation, optimization, and maintenance of DevOps-based solutions.
- Supporting the technical needs of customers and resolving technical issues, along with engaging them on any additional issues, problems, or opportunities regarding the DevOps tools and products
- Work closely with Engineering and Sales to resolve critical technical issues
- Addressing any technical questions or concerns that come up
Perks for you:
- Comfortable, friendly, and supportive work environment
- Hybrid/remote work
- Private health insurance
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Permanent employment and competitive salary
- Social and sport benefit
The story behind our company begins back in 1999 with a few people and an idea. Today, we are a multinational company that continuously satisfies customers with services and products in an agile and business-value-first approach.
Seavus has over 900 IT experts worldwide with diverse IT skills that are located in 16 offices in 9 countries. In Serbia, we have four offices, including Belgrade, Novi Sad, Kragujevac, and Nis.
As of December 2020, we became part of ARICOMA Group. By joining forces, we are aiming to work together in the areas where we can support each other in providing our clients with top-level services. Consequently, this will result in expanding our business and creating new professional development opportunities for our employees.
The diverse and inclusive organizational structure is the key to our long-standing business success. We are focused on promoting and providing opportunities for equal employment, gender diversity, work-life balance, corporate ethics, team-based business culture, and a positive working environment.
Balans karijere i privatnog života
Iskustvo o radu
Java Software Engineer
Kompanija je velika, postoji mogućnost učenja i napredovanja. Sve je odlično organizovano.
Tehnologije ponekad mogu biti dosta zastarele, ali to opet zavisi od projekta na kom ste angažovani.
Beograd, Novi Sad, Niš, Kragujevac or remote
Beograd, Novi Sad, Kragujevac or remote
Preporuke se učitavaju...