ICL Services is one of the leading outsourcing companies according to the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals’ annual rating (IAOP) and core partner of Fujitsu. Today, the company works with more than 80 major clients from 30 countries. We are dynamic, determined, and provide a broad scope of services to some of the largest and most diverse companies in the world. For this, we are also well-respected and constantly strive to maintain our standards of professional excellence and ethical conduct.
What we offer:
- A full-time employment contracts
- An opportunity to work on challenging projects with some of the world's largest companies
- Compensation package (private health insurance, team-buildings, professional education and certification)
- Opportunities for advancement within the company:
- 20% of employees got salary raise or carrier growth
- Opportunity to participate in various corporative programs (MVP - mentoring program)
- Opportunity to be a part of socially responsible business (various activities to support our employees and community generally). A highly professional, but very friendly team you will enjoy being a part of
- Overtime working hours are recorded and compensated
- Human corporative culture:
- 90% like the atmosphere in the company
- 94% trust the professionalism of colleagues and ask them for help in difficult situations
- Professional education and certification – ICL genuinely value its employees and works continually on knowledge improvement across the business spectrum
- Every newborn receives a gift from the company in the amount of 300 euros.
Caused by growing expansion to the fast-moving public clouds market we are looking for the experienced Azure & Wintel Customer Solutions Architects (CSA) to develop and implement technical solutions, participate in pre-sales as a technical expert and interact directly with customers.
Being a part of big architecture team, your responsibility will be:
- design of standardized technical solutions by Azure & Wintel and oversee their implementation;
- engage directly with clients at all levels up to and including the C-Suite;
- provide guidance (e.g., how implementation of newly released Azure feature might impact current production workloads) and recommendations for cloud infrastructure investments to make customer’s business more profitable;
- advise the sales team on which technologies better to offer and how much efforts for implementation and on-going support would be required;
- monitor Azure & Wintel trends and timely inform Cloud Offerings Manager about customer views and perceptions;
- participate in continuous service improvement activities and contribute to service development within the company.
Skills – Mandatory
We expect that successful candidate must have:
- degree in a computer science or information systems related discipline, or equivalent relevant experience;
- interest in development of thought leadership abilities and experience, including ability to think outside the box and to recognise nuances and trends within the market before they are mainstream;
- ability to work and effectively prioritise in a highly dynamic work environment with multiple ongoing projects;
- ability to write accurate, clear and concise technical documents;
- working knowledge on Azure cloud platform, other public clouds is an advantage;
- experience of Azure infrastructure design and workloads migration with ability to analyse potential limitations when on-premises workload is moved to the cloud.
We expect that successful candidate has hands on experience and/or strong knowledge in the following areas:
- Azure IaaS, PaaS and SaaS components and their cross-connection between each other and with on-premises systems;
- Azure Identity components and services, e.g. Azure AD and related services as Azure AD Connect;
- Windows operating systems roles (AD, DNS, DHCP) and relying infrastructure components support experience (Network, Storage, Virtualization);
- scripting with PowerShell and/or Python;
- ITIL methodology and operational processes (incident, change and problem management)-proofed certification is an advantage;
- project management methodologies (PRINCE2 Foundation, PMBOK); proofed certification is an advantage;
- Azure automation technologies (Azure Logic Apps, Azure Automation, Functions) awareness;
- Azure DevOps and CI/CD methodology awareness;
- Azure/M365 Cyber Security reference architecture awareness;
- MS Azure certification (AZ-300/303, AZ-400); other public clouds certification is an advantage.
We expect that successful candidate should:
- be a self-starter able to work on own initiative;
- have excellent analytical and communication skills;
- be able to deal with, and influence senior internal and external customers;
- exhibit confidence in the solution but also exhibit flexibility and willingness to listen and adapt;
- have technical solutions writing skills;
- have strong presentation and facilitation skills;
- understand and readily articulate how his solution integrates with the larger holistic solution for the customer, both technically, from processes perspective and in terms of business value.