Rare Crew is a dynamic software company delivering tailor-made solutions and dedicated to providing excellent IT products and services to ensure the best value for our customers. Our clients are multinational companies, which have been a force of innovation in entertainment, sports, and fashion for over a century.
In Belgrade (and other offices in Slovakia, India, UK, Us) we focus on fostering pleasant environment to help you achieve your full potential. We provide mentoring to help you learn, grow, and develop with us.
We are looking for BI developers who enjoy teamwork and can actively seek out challenges for themselves. At the beginning we agree on a specific general direction, but then everyone can give their own touch and take responsibility for their own part. It is all about creating that valuable synergy within our teams, which goes far beyond what an advertisement can offer.
What would be your job in our company?
- Development of BI and IT solutions end-to-end on:
- Azure Cloud platform - working with Pyspark
- Microsoft SQL Server platform – mainly working with T-SQL
- Working on multiple projects - using Scrum technology to organize tasks
- Optimization and technical support of existing SW and applications
It would be great if you have the following skills:
- Basic or medium knowledge level:
- Microsoft Analysis Services SSAS - Tabular Model
- English language speaking, reading, and writing
- Good knowledge level:
- Microsoft Integration Services SSIS
- Experience with:
- Analytical and conceptual thinking
- ETL process, understanding Data Marts, Facts and Dimensions
- BI solutions, Data Warehouse…
Advantage - Azure cloud (Data Factory, Databricks - be able to write scripts with Pyspark, ADLS, Azure functions - be able to make simple application in C#).
What can we offer in return?
- The fast-paced project environment, where you can work on interesting and challenging tasks.
- Excellent teamwork, mentoring and support system.
- Young, dynamic team and knowledgeable team leads.
- Extra performance-based bonuses.
- Conferences & certifications.
- Business travel, local and international team buildings.
- An open platform for any improvements or suggestions.
If you are interested, please send us your CV in English.