Who we are?
Rare Crew isa global software company with reputation for delivering high quality tailor-made IT solutions. Our goal is to be the most reliable and go-to partner for clients that are in need of sophisticated solutions for their operations and business development.
Our solutions help multinational enterprises who are at the forefront of innovation, as well as medium businesses with ambitions to grow. Rare Crew was founded in 2011, and during our 11 years on the global market we have delivered many successful projects. Quality service and excellent results are our utmost priority, which is why we always go the extra mile for our clients.
Our Rare Crew teams include more than 150 highly qualified and talented developers, project managers, UX/UI designers, testers, business analysts, and specialists who do their best to deliver services to the highest standard every time. With team players from all over the globe, our diversity of approaches and experiences is one of our greatest assets.
We are looking for BI developers with 4+ years of experience to join our international BI development team. You will work on the development of enterprise solutions for various industries such as news and media, sports and talent management, fashion and entertainment, and others.
What would be your job in our company?
- Evaluate business needs and objectives
- Combine raw information from different sources
- Analyze and organize raw data
- Build data systems and pipelines
- Hands-on experience with SQL database design and SQL store procedures
- Technical expertise with data models and data visualization
- Explore ways to enhance data quality and reliability
- Documentation of requirements, technical design, Peer review and user guide, etc.
- Communicate and collaborate with team leads, architect, team members and clients on several projects
- Assist with the development of BI products, applications, and systems
- Provide general support to BI system and platform
- Good Knowledge of:
- Data warehousing concepts
- SQL, Store procedures, SSIS packages and SSAS Tabular Models
- Visual Studio, GitHub
- Data Visualization or Analytics using Power BI and Power BI report builder
- SQL Server, Snowflake, Data bricks, DBT tool and Airflow
- Programming languages (Strong in anyone programing language like Python, Java, C, C++)
- Very good knowledge level:
- Speaking, reading, and writing in English language.
What can we offer in return?
- The fast-paced project environment, where you can work on interesting and challenging tasks.
- Excellent teamwork, mentoring and an open support system.
- Young, dynamic team and knowledgeable team leads.
- Extra performance-based bonuses.
- Additional loyalty holidays.
- Conferences & certifications.
- An open platform for any improvements or suggestions.
If you are interested in our job opportunity, please send us your CV in English.