The Magic Media group is a media and tech start-up powered by creativity and innovation. We have a physical presence in 12 countries and expertize in the areas of art, animation, cybersecurity, game development, software development and VFX amongst others. We work with leading developers and publishers within the games and tech industry, providing support and solutions designed around individual needs and carried out by global experts.
Our Back-end and DevOps teams are expanding every day, in this case, towards the Gaming Industry. We’re growing our existing Back-end & infrastructure specific to game development. We are looking for a highly skilled professional with the ambition to dive deeper into next-gen system architectures and take a leading role in designing and implementing gaming Back-end. We have a constant pipeline of new games, to keep you excited.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Designing and implementing gaming Back-end.
- Tasks will go from understanding the game’s requirements to proposing and implementing architectures that can support it
- Aspects such as scalability, distributed architectures, high availability are not foreign to the trade, however, if you’re experienced with these concepts in Web 2.0, you have everything you need!
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with Backend architecture/development
- Experience with cloud native architectures
- Very good and broad database knowledge
- Experienced in Docker
- Basic knowledge of authentication services, load balancers, gateways, networking
- Application scalability
- Continuous Integration
- Problem solver
- Speak, read and write in English
- Be a team player
- Experience with Playfab, Gamelift, Google Game Services (any)
- Experience with Kubernetes
- You’ll be part of amazing gaming projects
- Regular team events, as we never miss a chance to play hard
- An opportunity to hone and improve your skills by applying them to a diverse variety of engaging projects
- Competitive salary
- Working closely with a team of like-minded people in a fast-paced, multicultural environment
- Ongoing training and professional self-improvement opportunities
Magic Media is an international tech group powered by building creativity and protecting innovation.
We are home to an expansive group of professionals and industry-leading experts across all avenues from interactive entertainment, software, application and game development to cybersecurity, VFX, art and animation.