We have partnered with an early-stage startup in the fintech space offering a financial coach combining insights from the field of behavioral economics with machine learning to help people develop more sustainable financial habits. The offered mobile application has been live since 2019 and the team is now seeking to grow its tech team by bringing on board an experienced Back End Engineer - Node JS.
- Continuously ship new features on the backend
- Integrate with other 3rd party services to increase the portfolio of features
- Further improve speed and reliability of the backend to support the scaling of our platform
- Participate in and contribute to the development roadmap
- Solid experience in developing backend solutions for mobile applications with 2+ years experience in Node.js (and possibly Typescript)
- You write code that is structured, pay attention to detail and enjoy writing test
- Jira, Scrum and Sprint are not just buzzwords to you
- You are a team player with a passion for building solutions that help people and create social impact
- Previous experience in a start-up environment is a strong plus
- Experience in Python as well as work experience in the financial services space is also a plus
- Completed Bachelor, Master or Ph.D. in Computer Science or in a related field
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.