About the project
We are is currently hiring for the senior Back-End (Java) Developer position. The job opening involves developing a project for a top user-generated travel platform, who’s mission is to help people around the world plan and have the perfect trip.
- 5+ years of experience with production-level high-performance Java code;
- Previous experience with memory management, optimization;
- Heap profiling and snapshotting;
- API-driven development;
- Unit and integration tests;
- Experience with Java 8/11;
- Servlet container know-how (Tomcat);
- Experience with Microservices, JSON, REST APIs, GraphQL;
- API tools: Swagger;
- Build tools: Gradle, Maven;
- Database: Postgres, Jooq;
- Previous experience of coding in a team environment, doing stand-ups & code reviews;
- Ability/ flexibility to read and work with other people’s code;
- Experience in using SVN, Git for code repository;
- Great communication skills translated in the ability to express ideas clearly;
- Strong written and verbal English language skills.
As a Java Developer, you will join an amazing, professional, multicultural team. Good communication is key for the success of our team management, whether it’s done via Slack, video-conferencing (primarily), email or JIRA.
- Object stores, caching and search tools: Elastic, Redis, Memcache;
- Servlet containers: Jetty, NGINX.
- Healthcare benefits (Private Medical Insurance, various extra medical advantages);
- A more active lifestyle with the help of our PentaSport activities;
- French, German and English courses;
- Free pass to learning platforms
- Meal vouchers;
- Mentorship programs;
- Access to a technology roadmap;
- Full support to upgrade yourself (conferences and certifications);
- New-born maternity grant;
- A front-row seat to PentaBARs – our after-work tech events with a twist.
As a leading European Software Services company operating internationally in France, Romania, Germany, Poland, Moldova, UK, Vietnam, Mexico and USA, we employ over 1,200 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural working environment.
At Pentalog, your talents & ambitions are recognized and rewarded; we offer plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual, as well as a professional, and we reward our collaborators who understand the importance of self-improvement.
Deadline for applications: 08.11.2021.