Our obsession from day one has been and is to see the unseen.
Processes are making or breaking businesses at this very moment. The challenge is to know where, when, how and by how much.
Everseen solves this with its proprietary seenic.ai platform which can see processes in real-time and enables process shaping by influencing human behavior to achieve optimal performance.
The technology is a combination of advanced machine learning and computer vision techniques driving the Human Centric AI automation. Our solutions are used by 5 of the World’s top 10 retailers to decrease errors during checkout in real time.
The company is headquartered in Ireland and it has established an AI Research and Development Center of Excellence in Belgrade.
We are looking for a Back-end Web Developer who wants to work on the leading edge of automation in retail (and other domains). Passionate individuals with high expertise in Web technologies and code refactoring, are encouraged to join the team as we try to create a dynamic, highly active and skilled group that is about to change the video analytics landscape.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code.
- Implement Web based solutions.
- Identify bottlenecks, bugs, and advise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization.
- BS, MS or Ph.D. in computer science, electrical engineering, or enthusiasts with a strong background / high level of experience in the before mentioned domains.
- Experience with JS ecosystem for creating REST services.
- Good understanding of HTTP and other web concepts.
- Experience with various DBMSs (SQL, NoSQL, etc.)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English).
- Individuals who are passionate about exploring cutting edge state-of-the-art web ecosystems.
- Familiarity with Docker
- Experience with event driven system design